Dental Assistant Needed
Are you looking for a new place to call your home with a caring team?
Are you looking for a brighter future working for a business with an amazing vision?
If so, then take the next step in your career and visit summitfamilydentalcare.com to see our vision of dentistry and read what we are all about.
Being a practice of continual growth, we are always looking for the next great talent to enhance our outstanding team. If you are looking for an environment that values you, has team involvement, high energy and stability, our office is the place to be! We are looking for exceptional applicants for Dental Assistant, that are eager to learn advanced skills in their area of expertise, Excellent communication, vibrant attitude, team values, and organization skills are required to be able to provide the 5-Star experience that we offer to our patients.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see what our practice is all about and learn more
about Summit Family Dental Care and our
exceptional benefits package. Experience preferred.
Customer Service \ Consumer Care Representative
Apply on line at http://www.coastprofessional.com/PennySaver
No experience required, full training provided
$13.72/hour plus $4.41 for Health and Wellness Benefits
Average Monthly Bonus $1,600
- Working with the consumer to resolve outstanding debt
- Handling incoming and outgoing collection calls
- Information gathering to locate new contact info
- Negotiating payment arrangements
- Preparing and obtaining necessary paperwork
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Principles and practices of customer service.
- Establish a good working relationship with team members and internal contacts in order to maintain and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service being provided.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comply with rules, regulations, laws and methods as related to debt collection.
- Work independently in the absence of immediate supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Successfully complete and pass the FDCPA test.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check
- High school diploma or GED required
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Education Required High School or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
FULL TIME DIESEL MECHANIC
• Must be able to push, pull, climb, reach, bend, squat, and
stoop to accomplish the essential job functions.
• Must ensure attendance and punctuality within company
• Must comply with all corporate, local, state, and federal work
& safety rules, complete appropriate documentation to
company and DOT standards for unit maintenance files,
including repair logs, PM reports, and other paperwork.
• Carry out other related duties as needed.
• 5 years experience required.
Send resume to: Candmarieayers@yahoo.com