Class A CDL Driver
Regional and local positions available
Pay based on load percentage
Benefits: Medical, dental, disability,
life insurance, paid vacations
and individual IRA’s
Qualified drivers are required:
Good driving record - MVR
Legally able to enter Canada a plus
Pass a DOT physical and drug test
Call @ 585-493-5603
between 8:00am and 4:00pm
or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Sales/Customer Service
Preferred individual will have previous experience working in an office environment with sales or customer service focus and has the following skills:
- Strong person who can prioritize responsibilities
- Must be self-directed and capable of problem solving with minimum supervision
- Timely and accurate data entry, strong attention to detail
- Outgoing, friendly and reliable.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Enter billing units and data into multiple systems
- Organize and maintain job files
- General office cleaning
- Answering phones and greeting walk-in customers.
Job Type: Part-time, Tuesday-Thursday 8:30 am to 5 pm
Location: Warsaw and Possibly Atttica
Start date: ASAP
Apply to: Dept. 8161, 72 N. Main St., Warsaw, NY 14569
Supervisor for Partners for Prevention
CCSI is hiring a Supervisor, Partners for Prevention in Wyoming County.
Supervisor, Partners for Prevention is responsible for development,
implementation, and reporting of Wyoming County Partners for Prevention
(P4P) work plan, compliant with current New York State OASAS
To fi nd out more about Coordinated Care Services, Inc., view the full job
description and to apply online, please visit http://www.ccsi.org.