CLEANER 3RD SHIFT
Full time / 12 months
Contract Step 1 - $11.10/hour
Must be at least 18 years old
High School Graduate (GED)
Knowledge of cleaning methods preferred
Full time benefits: Sick days, personal days,
Bereavement, Paid holidays, vacation after 1 year
(per school year as per contract)
ALSO - Healthcare benefits [single or family]
(as per contract)
Submit letter of interest and resume to:
J. Novak, Business Office
Letchworth Central School
5550 School Road
Gainesville, NY 14066
Or E-Mail: email@example.com
ALSO NEEDED SUBSTITUTE CLEANERS
Highly motivated, self- starter Needed
Well established Real Estate Company seeking highly motivated, self- starter to join our growing team! Candidate must be within 30 minutes of Warsaw.
The right person will be:
Able to have flexible hours
Able to work in a high performing environment.
Great on phone
Knowledge of Technology in general, specialized in Google Suite and Docs, Excel, and spreadsheet creations
Active in the community - familiar with the GLOW area
If you do not already obtain a Real Estate License you must be willing and able to complete training.
25 - 35 hours a week with flexible time frames. Compensation packages will be discussed based on experience. Looking to fill the position immediately.
Please email resume firstname.lastname@example.org, please put “LOOK AT ME” in the subject line.
Apply on line at http://www.coastprofessional.com/PennySaver
$13.57/hour plus $4.41 for Health and Wellness Benefits
The Administrative Support position follows clearly detailed specific procedures in completing several repetitive clerical steps performed in prescribed or slightly varied sequence, such as coding and filing documents, in an extensive alphabetical file; could involve simple posting to individual accounts, opening mail, calculating and posting charges to departmental accounts, operating basic office equipment, e.g., photocopier, facsimile, multi-line phone/voicemail systems, mailing machines, and minimal computer programs. Little or no subject-matter knowledge is required, but the clerk uses his or her own judgment in choosing the proper procedure for each task. This is a highly supervised position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow up with places of employment for garnishment payments.
• Links and or initiates garnishment payments.
• Reviewing accounts and schedule contact dates for follow-up calls
• Links garnishment payments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment
• Excellent communication skills
• Principles and practices of customer service.
• Establish a good working relationship with team members and internal contacts in order to maintain and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service being provided.
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to comply with rules, regulations, laws and methods as related to debt collection.
• Work independently in the absence of immediate supervision.
• Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
• Successfully complete and pass the FDCPA test.
• Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Education Required High School or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.